Thursday, July 2, 2009

Unfinished - Sci Fi Female

Like most artists, I have a number of unfinished or abandoned pieces of art. Despite my best intentions, I rarely get back to them. Its hard to continue advancing the older works, once I've set them aside, because my style may have changed or my technique has advanced. Still, I think some of them deserve to see the light of day. So, I'll begin interspersing the better ones among my other posts.

As I recall, this one was an attempt at utilizing some Manga-esque elements as accents on my own figures.

2 comments:

Michelle Drabik (distortiongirl) said...

Looks like a friend I'd meet for coffee to chat about the fam, if I were a cyber-mom living in a space colony in 2078. Love the contrast between the warm and unassuming face and the space armor. You've got a knack.

digistyle said...

Thanks!