Sunday, May 11, 2008

Greetings (Otherwise known as getting the 1st post done!)

Welcome to the first post on my blog, Digi’s Stylings. This blog will primarily be about digital painting, but stuff relating to my other interests will surface from time to time.

I primarily work in Corel Painter, but I also use Photoshop and Artrage. I like to use references in work process to boost the “realism” factor that I’m after. I use the refs as guides; all of the actual artwork is done freehand.

My work leans towards the genres of Sci-Fi and Fantasy, but I’ll pretty much tackle any subject that interests me.

What I plan for future blog posts: Walkthrough’s and “how I work” examples, tips and tricks that I’ve come across, etc.

I've included a couple of sketches to give you a flavor for my work.


No comments: